Special Discounted Pricing and Free iPad Offer for Current Practice Fusion Users
SUNNYVALE, Calif., (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — DrChrono Inc., the company enabling the medical practice of the future, today announced a new offer for current Practice Fusion customers that want to move their data from their current system to the DrChrono cloud-based EHR platform. Current Practice Fusion customers that want to sign up for this new plan from DrChrono receive special discounted pricing, a free iPad and data importing.
Practice Fusion, after being acquired by Allscripts, recently announced to their users that their EHR would no longer be free. Their users, by continuing to use Practice Fusion, will be subject to their monthly subscription fee. DrChrono is offering to help current Practice Fusion customers transfer their old EHR information to DrChrono EHR at no additional cost. The data transfer will seamlessly move data including Patient Demographics, Medications and Allergies, Lab Results, Clinical Notes and more.
“Physicians today need a simple yet powerful all in one platform to run their medical practice from patient scheduling, to managing clinical information, prescriptions, labs and medical billing. DrChrono provides a cost effective EHR and is the best option for Practice Fusion physicians who are now looking to modernize with a fully feature rich platform,” states Daniel Kivatinos, COO and Co-founder of DrChrono.
DrChrono provides its customers with a comprehensive EHR and billing platform that includes:
- All-in-one integrated scheduling, EHR and medical billing software that minimizes multiple data entries and billing errors.
- A full featured EHR on iPad, iPhone and web that providers can use to access anytime anywhere.
- Speedy clinical charting with prebuilt specialty specific medical forms, shortcuts, free draw, speech-to-text and direct DICOM image viewing within the EHR.
- Fast option CCDA drop-in importing via Health Gorilla, pulling Practice Fusion medical record data right into DrChrono.
- Convenient patient appointment profiles, online scheduling, automated reminders, real-time eligibility checks, billing profiles and more.
- Full service Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) with certified coders, 24-hour denial resolution, and a dedicated RCM manager to improve your bottom line.
- EHR and Practice Management software included at no cost with a Revenue Cycle Management plan.
- Electronic Prescriptions (eRx) and EPCS ready, connections to thousands of labs and imaging centers.
- Turnkey payment processing solution for credit card payments.
- Mobile patient check-in app and self check-in kiosk on iPad.
- An App Directory with many additional apps.
For more information on this new plan for current Practice Fusion customers, visit https://www.drchrono.com/drchrono-ehr-vs-practicefusion/About DrChrono
DrChrono brings the medical practice of the future to reality by enabling medical providers to be the best they can be. The company built the first iPad and iPhone EHR. The platform also includes flexible and powerful medical billing. The platform manages patient intake, clinical charting, revenue cycle management and more. The platform is cloud-based, iOS-driven, standards-supported, fully compliant, and highly awarded. The DrChrono EHR includes customizable medical forms, e-prescribing, access to thousands of labs, robust scheduling tools, real-time patient eligibility checks, patient portal and more. The healthcare App Directory offers a multitude of apps that a practice can select from to bundle in and a medical API for healthcare app developers. For more information about DrChrono, visit www.drchrono.comMedia Contacts:
Big Swing Communications