Below is a list of our newest features and enhancements:
- __View Lab Results: __Patients now have the ability to view their Quest and Labcorp results through the onPatient portal.
- _Share Superbill: _Providers have the ability to share a Superbill with their patient through the onPatient portal. Patients can see the super bill in their onPatient messages section.
Within a practice group, our support team can set a particular provider as a “supervising provider.” The supervising provider can sign off on prescriptions and clinical notes for different providers within the practice group.
Within patient demographics, a new field has been added where one can enter when a patient’s insurance card had been issued. This information is required mainly for Medicaid of CA to provide eligibility and benefits.
- Auto-populate Check Date: If providers have already created an EOB, our system will auto populate the check date while posting the payment via check number. Also when they add a new line item, it will automatically copy the past line item.
- _Billing Notes: _Within Accounts Receivable, providers can see their last billing note and when it was entered. This helps billers follow up with insurance.
- Providers can now sort the “pick list” by ascending or descending order.
- Message Center Log: One can see their old messages in the audit log.